Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pix from Colorado run Jan 27

Here's the photo album.

I liked the part of the day where Zyewdall is rapping his wagon out at 6k in an ocean of powder about 5 minutes after the guy with the snowmobile had bogged down his machine & put a big plume of blue exhaust into the air.

When Z was rapping up for his run, a group of REI geared snowshowers crests the hill to the parking lot to see Z screaming through the snow. He boggs down, then I hear a woman in the group say....

"oh...thats the stink I smelled" :drunk:

Should we be having a monthly event?
I couldn't go monthly with all the stuff I have going on (writing the book, music work, prep & training for storms, 2 conventions coming up, working on selling more private party performances, then the spring storms, then the hurricanes).....no I got LOADS of spare time....hahaha.

BTW it was cool driving your hatch. Once you land the RPM's in the sweet spot its a little tank! I have a soft spot for the "real" old school stuff.

I used to have a (2wd) '77 celica hatch. Bought it for $500 drove it 5 years across a bunch of states and sold it for $300.

Probably going to try to do something every month, to the point that maybe people could request time off a few weeks in advance, or plan on it better too.

DrKrazy would you be able to come on a Saturday if you knew about it a month ahead of time? Every meet we have somebody asks me where Keith is..is why I ask.

DrKrazy would you be able to come on a Saturday if you knew about it a month ahead of time? Every meet we have somebody asks me where Keith is..is why I ask.

Had no idea I was so popular :rolleyes:, must be the lifted rig....

I don't need a month notice, and would've made this last one if it wasn't for my damn hot water heater (then I got called into work at 11am anyways). I even spent the Friday before that cleaning the IAC on the lifted rig with alcohol and q-tips (made a huge difference). I can be kinda of flake sometimes but you guys gotta remember I have a wife and two kids, plus I'm on call 24/7/365 so those alone make me flaky. Barring any unforseen circumstances I will make the next one, the last one looked like it was a blast....

~Keith

Why don't we do a big Subaru show here, and call it, Rocky Mountain Subaru Show or something :grin:

One could only wish.

Heres how well that would work...

First we'd get either keith or shawn... not both, because in reality they are the same person... you never see them at the same time.

Next you, Mike, would say you were going to go and have us all believe it... till about a month before when some school thing would come up.

Jeff would show up.

I would waffle about showing up for the entire time... and even at the last minute there's a 50/50 chance I'll forget, sleep in, or not see the thread ever.

Other then that, if I actually did make it, it'd give a total of about 4 old school rus(provided Jeff's ran at the time as well) and 205 WRX's and about 20 new Legacies...

The End.;)

Heres how well that would work...

First we'd get either keith or shawn... not both, because in reality they are the same person... you never see them at the same time.

hrrm he makes a good point

Next you, Mike, would say you were going to go and have us all believe it... till about a month before when some school thing would come up.

that sounds very true

Jeff would show up.

score

I would waffle about showing up for the entire time... and even at the last minute there's a 50/50 chance I'll forget, sleep in, or not see the thread ever.
lol, i'll pm you next time one of these comes up

Other then that, if I actually did make it, it'd give a total of about 4 old school rus(provided Jeff's ran at the time as well) and 205 WRX's and about 20 new Legacies...

The End.;)

ya it's kinda sad there are more old school subies around here then any where else and the only people who care are the one whose parents bought them a wrx for graduation

The End.;)

I really want to say, "I will run you and your 'little' old wagon over with my OutBaK!"...

But I can't.

New gen haters.

;)

:lol: We've been seen together many times, think I could dig out pictures from back to 2004 (when I went to my first meet, of course Shawn was there in a truck :rolleyes:). He also happened to walk up behind me at the dealership parts department awhile back..always cool to see other members at the Subaru dealership!..oh and here's proof we are not the same person.

(Highly doubt Shawn wants my 2 kids, wife, etc....you can have my bills though Shawn ;))

proof.jpg

There's me then Shawn....Then Jeff, Jerry, Rick, Tom, Jordan, Eric, and Zek...damn think I got everyone's names down :headbang:

Although if we ever see Jordan at one of our small meets again, going to start thinking he's the crazy one.....j/k remember he came from TN to a Barbaque, gotta give a guy credit for that!

Anyways I think a monthly thing would be cool, sure I would be able to make it to some then! Finally got the RX out of in front of the 12' snow hump blocking part of my driveway, so back to all cars on the road.

With enough warning I *might* be down for a road trip to CO. I'd just make it a week of camping and such. Oh, and we'd represent old and new ("Ruzilla", 86 hatch and "Crack Head", 97 OBW) Later, Tim

Why don't we do a big Subaru show here, and call it, Rocky Mountain Subaru Show or something :grin:

One could only wish.

With Phil's analysis... If one of you sends me an email, a pm, or posts on Pirates, you'll have another oldschooler.. I could bring the RX or the Tleg.. depending on the event :). Or for 4-wheeling, the Toyota. The tall toyota, not the camry.

Anyway, I'm still around, I just don't check this site too often anymore, I'm out of the brat-stage in my life :(

Just nothing between may and august... I'll be in detroit.