Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE Pine Barrens NJ Runs UPDATED PICS!! and VIDS

The guys out west have to be laughing their rear bumpers off.But hey,it's stock Subies in what we've got here along the shore for trails.Good fun,for sure.

Looks like you guys hit the spots we didn't get to last time.

We need total beaters so you don't have to slow down.Kind of like how I treated the old '89 touring wagon....R.I.P.:-\

I know I know... I should get out there. I'm gonna have to bum a ride if I do...I once took a brand new OB through there and well lets just say I'm not taking a brand new car through there again. :-\ :lol:

Well have to see when you guys go again...I have a business trip that is going to get dumped into my lap at the last minute in March so I have that to look forward to. :rolleyes: (especially since I have no idea when they are going to dump it on me)

cool i have to see whn in march we are gonna go, but we can work something around your time too.. and you can bring your ride down and ride with one of us. its always good to have a co pilot for picture snapping :lol: :lol:

we'll post something up soon, let us know when and which weekend you can go...

cheers

Neo

Looks like you guys hit the spots we didn't get to last time.

We need total beaters so you don't have to slow down.Kind of like how I treated the old '89 touring wagon....R.I.P.:-\

yeah paul lots of sand pits, really cool, so that was the last run for the touring wagon?

well we have to start thinking about a date in march, hows saturday the 24th sound to you? :grin:

Not sure on the 24th yet.

But YES,the infamous,semi-legendary '89 Touring wagon now rests awaiting it's final destination.:-\

Ever see the pics of it at PB with the front wheels a good 18" in the air??:headbang: Pics might still be floating around here somewhere.

Man we had some GREAT times with that car.Did at least 3 tours of duty at the Barrens,including camping with my son.