Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Found in an obscure J/Y

A fully functional GL1600 Third eye grill with a "steel front bumper/airtank tube" and 5speed 4wd tranny.

and for $150 four in good condition PUG 505 aluminum rims with a steel spare for a few dollars more. I wish I knew if the 505 is the right diameter on the bolt spacing that's why i asked them about the cost of the set. They had 3 of the 4 little caps in very good shape, i didn't hunt for the 4th but who knows.

Fount two other sorta good (front end accidents) wagons 83 and 84 models sorry forgot if they were 4wd or not.

Subaru3 --- I have a feeling you may not know of this place.

Okamiichiban does :>) and I think we may have told Calebz about this place.

As for a picture of the rims... I would link to the known catalogue of rims but I am mentall drawing a blank on who's folder they'd be hiding it for varification of valid rims.

and the digicam's battery's were recharging so maybe later I might wnder over there again... maybe not in a while too....who knows.

I forgot to mention they are all 14 inch rims. all tires had the 70/14 markings. :>)

and thanks for the link....

for some reason its one of the links i had misplaced when cleaning and reorganizied the favorites folders and stuff.

[edit because i forgot to post which wheel link]

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/wheels2/pug14-a.jpg

• 11 months later...