Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The West Coast Subaru Show Committee is looking for volunteers!

The West Coast Subaru Show Committee is looking for volunteers.

We are looking for people that can help not only on the days of the show, but are able to attend several meetings, put in countless hours on their own in these months before the show.This is a very difficult task. We need every volunteer to put in 110% to make this show a success. If you say you'll do something, we (and hundreds of enthusiasts) are counting on you, Please follow through with it!

If you doubt the difficulty and challenge in pulling a show like this off, PM Zapar... I'm sure he can lend you some insight.

Some tasks/responsibilities may include:

Doing Shirts

Making Flyers, Maps, and Signage for the event

Finding Vendors

Doing Event Food

Scouting Locations

Setting Locations

Doing Awards

Judging

Etc..

If you are interested in helping out please drop me a PM, include in it the following:

Name:

Phone #:

Email:

What you bring to the table: (ie. What have you done before, what do you have experience it, what you are willing to do, etc... Please be as detailed as possible!)

Here is a Sample of what a PM should look like:

Name: Chris Walker

Phone #: 425-000-000

Email: subarutex AT gmail.com

What I bring to the table: Ability to help design, fabricate, and erect signage for the show, and even provide a wholesale discount. In the past i've helped with registration, so I can offer my insight into what works, and what doesn't. I am willing to spend whole weekends scouring the countryside for the perfect location. I am willing to put in 8+ hours a week to make this show happen.

Thanks!