Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado people, help me!

So I can't find a window for my Audi in Laramie, which sucks. Found out that the window I need is a dealer only item which is after intallation, $430! For a window??? I need the driver side rear door window for an '89 Audi 100E. A window from a 200 and I believe a 5000 series should work as well. I'm definate on the 200 series fitting for it. So if you see one in a junkyard down there with a good window, PLEASE call me so I can go down there and get it... I'm asking because the lot of you go to more junkyards in a weekend then I seem to in a year.... Thanks in advance...

Blah! One of my neighbor's just dragged (well I pulled it out for him) his 88' 200 out of his backyard last weekend and junked it...should've said something earlier Russ! Pretty sure it went to Colorado Auto Parts...was a red 88 4-door if anyone heads that way.

Hey keith

I know the junk yard by me has one, i am going there on sunday and i know its a Audi 100, now i hope it is still there and not crushed, what happened to the window, someone broke in?

Let me know

Neo

Keith is DrKrazy;) I'm Russ:-p

I bought the car for very cheap and this was one of the only issues with it was a busted out window and a new one was quoted to me right after I bought it for $159 but somehow in a month, it became a dealer only item and went up to $515 before my 25% discount and an extra $40 for installation because I'm lazy.