Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol?

Uberoo

Maybe I should put that HATCH PATROL banner I got from Ken after HPSS1 on my Dodge :-P..... Since I currently don't have a functional 4x4 Subaru wheeler.. I do still have the 82 sedan but it's sitting at my friends house dead...

I didnt get my HP sitcker until after I had my Hatch and made a trail run with the group. Those are the rules and always will be. Dirt/logging roads dont count:-p

I put more dents in my truck than I have put in both my Hatches:cool:

• Like 1

At least 2 of them are "lifted". Scooby's too right?

Yep Scooby's wagon is lifted.

yeah you guys had alot of fun. someday i be able to make. i'd probably have a better chance making an HP summer outing then a december one especially on saturdays.

I had an awesome time with HP during the christmas tree run 05 and reiters pit cleanup. brought my phews and the dog out. the thing I noticed about HP is that they are more of a group of friends than a car club. they invite other people, people they don't know, out to have fun with them. please don't criticise the way HP does things, if they have a get together or camping trip thats open, they'll post an invite, and thats when I'll go.

keep in mind, when you and your buddies have a bbq, inviting the neighborhood isn't a requirement.

$.02

• Like 1

• 13 years later...