Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gift To USMB

cool. are the photos posted the highest res ones you have? I can save them off there, and build a page for them, or if you want to build a display page for them, assuming they are in the same directory as the html file, I can take the whole package and save it to the USMB Server (so it's not dependent on the photo site) and link it into the 80's page. Be sure to put your name on it too :)

Those are the full resolution files. As I scan more, I will dump them into that folder (Assuming I don't reach my maximum limit). I don't have the time/resources to build a page for the images, so if you guys could do it that would be fine too, just put my name at the top! HAHAHA:drunk:

Tons of views, but nobody thinks this is cool? Just wait until I get an article about your car, then you'll think its nice. I like the fact that in the comparison article, the Subaru was #1!!:banana:

Those are the full resolution files. As I scan more, I will dump them into that folder (Assuming I don't reach my maximum limit). I don't have the time/resources to build a page for the images, so if you guys could do it that would be fine too, just put my name at the top! HAHAHA:drunk:

Tons of views, but nobody thinks this is cool? Just wait until I get an article about your car, then you'll think its nice. I like the fact that in the comparison article, the Subaru was #1!!:banana:

Can I make a suggestion here? Rather than downloading everything. Why not just burn a CD and snail-mail it to Mick. Less work for both of you.

• 3 months later...

I was kinda hoping there would be a clear winner.

They didn't really pick a favorite, they just danced around

and said they all have their good and bad points.:confused:

We all know Subaru won after all,

how many are still in production.:rolleyes:

Good article,

Glenn

• 9 months later...