Ultimate Subaru Message Board

brat lift

I am putting in a 2" lift into my brat. I assume that I have to alter the linkage for the hi lo lever. Has anyone got photos of this alteration or any photos of lift kits being put in. I have the rear end done and am about to start on the engine. Anything I should watch out for? Thanks for any help!

It's tufff to say, with such a short lift. If you are looking to put bigger tires under it, I've heard 3inches of lift (for EA81) is perfect to fit 27" tires. You might need to lengthen the steering column. but shifters? I wouldn't think so. heh, do it, and you'll know!

when i did my 4 inch AA lift, my 4wd shift linkage was up at almost a 45 degree angle, i kept hitting my knuckles on it, so i had my friend cut it and extend it with some all thread bar (cuz its cheaper) but its down at just about the normal position now, i have a pic but im not sure what memory card its on , ill find it sometime