Ultimate Subaru Message Board

photo's..installed a momo gear shift knob in my 86 wgn..

Nice that's what 5 extra HP? :banana:

Seriously, I think that's cool to add little things to the car to personalize it. How many people can say they have a FREE Momo shift knob.

I've seen some shift knobs that have 4 buttons on the top that are wirlessly linked to a relay box. You can make the four buttons do seperate things (like fog lights), I've been eying it.

Very cool...I have been wanting to put a MOMO wodden shift knob into my 86 wagon for a while now. The worst thing is that I HAVE one somewhere but I just can't seem to find it. :mad: Do you have any pictures? BTW, how did you score a free MOMO knob?

Kevin

will try pics, as far as free, i dont know, must be cause i am such a nice guy :) really dont know, he was getting rid of a real nice magnaflow muffler from his imprezza wgn (darn thing doesnt fit tho') :( and said he also had an old momo knob if i was interested...but of course!

post-7846-13602762135_thumb.jpg

post-7846-136027621354_thumb.jpg

will try pics, as far as free, i dont know, must be cause i am such a nice guy :) really dont know, he was getting rid of a real nice magnaflow muffler from his imprezza wgn (darn thing doesnt fit tho') :( and said he also had an old momo knob if i was interested...but of course!

Clearly you must live right. :cool:

Kevin