Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time for a NorNV/NorCal meet!

Weather is getting nice, and its been forever since all of us got together. So lets have a meet! BBQ and wheelin sounds like a good idea. Lets try and do it on a Sunday. Anyone is invited, so post a good date thats good for you.... then we will go from there.

Jeremy

I'm game for any weekend. It would be nice to meet a few heads on here and see some other peoples rides. As for the wheelin, depending on the terrain, hope someone doesn't mind a passenger, I don't want to hurt my OB as it's my daily and I haven't got all the bugs out of the GL yet, but if I can get it running good enough, I'll beat it:headbang: .

End of April works best for us. Gonna start tearin apart the legacy and the lifted Brat. You wheeling the van Jeremy?:lol: Don't know if I'm down for wheelin for a while, not until I get the next lifted Brat goin.

mmmm since its a Subaru meet I'm going to wheel the Subaru. :confused: :confused: We dont need to go wheeling we can just meet for a BBQ and beer!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, lets do this on the 29th. Hope thats enough time for everyone to make plans. As for a meeting place we can meet at Jibs in Red Rock. Or somewhere else, it really does not matter to me. Except CrazyD's place, I can't afford the gas money to drive out there... lol

Jeremy

Alright, lets do this on the 29th. Hope thats enough time for everyone to make plans. As for a meeting place we can meet at Jibs in Red Rock. Or somewhere else, it really does not matter to me. Except CrazyD's place, I can't afford the gas money to drive out there... lol

Jeremy

Closer to Tahoe would be better but I'll see what I can do. Haven't got my new work schedule either so I'm still up in the air. I'll need an address or something cause I've never been anywhere up here other than Reno and Tahoe themselves.

Jeremy

its not that far out!!! you over exxagerate it. i see how it is....i dont know how the hell im gonna get out there. yahoo me or call me dude, amanda has my number:-\...i need help too, but im just the kid so im not that important.