Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 9 is set!!

We have come to terms with the Straddleline(Thurston) ORV park. Located just southwest of Olympia Washington.

Date: June 30 - July1, 2007

We will be able to enter the park Friday afternoon. I have been guarranteed that the entire lower park will be ours. There will not be any bikes running through the campground this year. We will have a private entrance as well.

There will be a RallyX(previously scheduled) will be on Saturday. We will have the show in the late afternoon Saturday.

This post is just for information purposes and will be updated and revised as things are added.

Thanks, West Coast Subaru Show committee!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):burnout: :burnout: :lol::eek::slobber::banana:;):banana: :-p

sounds great , just looked at the ORV site looks like a nice place , it also stated:

Access to Capital Forest

with ORV, Horse & Hiking trails

wondering about those ORV trails whats out there? keep us all posted

Scott

also whats this "Offroad Obstacle course" will it be something for subarus??

woooooooohhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i can make it but i wont be bringing my soob up cuz im not old enough to drive legally and my parents dont want anything to do with me and the car:-\ ...................its the show that counts.....anybody want to bring another passenger along??? (gas money?):grin:

woooooooohhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i can make it but i wont be bringing my soob up cuz im not old enough to drive legally and my parents dont want anything to do with me and the car:-\ ...................its the show that counts.....anybody want to bring another passenger along??? (gas money?):grin:

Try twisting Jibs' arm.

I dont think anyone would want to be responsible for a minor, that wasnt thier own.

Bring both; there's a rallycross the same weekend!:burnout:

can only bring the one car so she can sleep there and back...but thats okay, i'll slam the spare tires on the wgn and all will be good.

i swear subies are the only cars that just require a tire change to make things better again:cool:

ok who's got the spec's on this park......showers ect.... spark

The restrooms/showers are located in the consession stand area.

i'd be happy if i just knew where the "private entrance" will be. i don't get much chance to go south of the us/canadian boarder

The entrance for the show is before the regular entrance to the park. Right on the second corner. It will be very convenient.