Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 9 is set!!

YES!!!!!! You guys rock! :headbang:

This means I can drive down again this year. It sounds like Matt's going to be busy, but it anybody else from AK or Canada crazy enough to make the trip with me?

I can't wait!

i'll meet up with you...:)

if all goes well, the brat will be up and running by them... cross your fingers!!!!!!!!!!!:-\

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!!! You guys rock! :headbang:

This means I can drive down again this year. It sounds like Matt's going to be busy, but it anybody else from AK or Canada crazy enough to make the trip with me?

I can't wait!

Kelly if you guys show up early you can crash at my apt in w.seattle spark

Kelly if you guys show up early you can crash at my apt in w.seattle spark

Excellent! I hope to get to WA either thursday sometime or maybe friday friday morning. Having a floor to sleep on would make things much simpler.

5 hours one way assuming I go 75 the whole way in my subi.Not only that it gives me two months to get all the issues sorted out with it... my subi probally wont even be lifted by then.I have to find a job then make enough for Super swampers and a 6" SJR lift...So I don't think it may happen this year.Although it might...

5 hours one way assuming I go 75 the whole way in my subi.Not only that it gives me two months to get all the issues sorted out with it... my subi probally wont even be lifted by then.I have to find a job then make enough for Super swampers and a 6" SJR lift...So I don't think it may happen this year.Although it might...

You don't need to be lifted to attend. I talked with some people at Subiefest that came up from socal. They are talking about a caravan to WCSS9. 12 hours one way!

yea but what is "show worthy" about a rusty 87 GL wagon,With a Ej22,and 205/60/15 agressive snow tires?Although I would have to run stock tires for the trip out there..

I think you have miised the point about the WCSS. It is not just a show and shine. It is a gathering of enthusiasts. All with one interest in common. We have had folks drive from Iowa, Illinios, South Dakota, Nevada, SoCal, BC(to Oregon) and all points in between. Definitely more than just a show! It is an EVENT!!

I think you have miised the point about the WCSS. It is not just a show and shine. It is a gathering of enthusiasts. All with one interest in common. We have had folks drive from Iowa, Illinios, South Dakota, Nevada, SoCal, BC(to Oregon) and all points in between. Definitely more than just a show! It is an EVENT!!

Let's not forget Alaska.:headbang:

Theres some trails/areas that we shared with the mc's. We had quite a good time in a mudpit and some hill climbs that were real close to the camping area last Show there. I know theres more extensive trails and offroad stuff nearby, we had a few people get.........uh.......misplaced after dark if I recall. Richie?;)

I don't know if you have enough room for another shirt/decal design but I've fixed up my logo idea. If not would it be okay if I ran a batch of shirts and decals with my design on them to sold at the show?

wcss9logorx0.jpg

Would anyone want to pick me up at the Olympia airport on their way through? The reason why I don't know if I can make this one and ESPECIALLY why I can't bring a car to this years show is that I leave for China on July 3rd, and I wouldn't have much time to drive back, get the rest of my stuff packed and take off from there. I'd like to make it, but would have to fly into and out of Olympia. If anyone can help out, PM me.:)

That is the very first place I went to ,wcss III, that place is rad. I'll be there.

Jeff

I am going to try to do it this year. Its a monumental year for me as the car I aquired a day after WCSS3 is now operational and I want to bring it back to Washington to show it off.