Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 9 is set!!

I am going to try to do it this year. Its a monumental year for me as the car I aquired a day after WCSS3 is now operational and I want to bring it back to Washington to show it off.

I hear you guys. 3 was where I showed my first lifted Subaru, the silver brat aka Secretmobile. 9 should be where I debute the first lifted (by kit and strut/spring) impreza in the US. (I think)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the show where there will be door prizes for: must number of shows attended, farthest travel to attend, most consecutive number of shows attended,...?

I'm sure if you show up we'll find some silly award to give you.

Best Crab Legs? :lol:

Is this the show where there will be door prizes for: must number of shows attended,

(ed or corky?)

farthest travel to attend,

(someone from San Diego? or maybe AK?) ;)

most consecutive number of shows attended,...?

(ed or corky?)

I missed 1 and 4.

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, yes Amanda is right on that only miss show #2 thats it. You betcha i will be there this is the place i get to talk to everybody in person and see everybodys subies that they have been building all year. I was at show 3 really cool place lots of things to do, so if anybody is thinking maybe or maybe not this is a must be show to go to. Thanks Jerry

I really hope I have my EJ swap hatch finished in time for the show. I just have to figure out that pesky wiring. I'd also like to get a shot of paint on it too. I think I'll focus on the running part first though. I have to say that Jerry's kit worked very well for my 5 speed swap. (100% bolt up) I think it was the only thing that went together right the first time.

Is there going to be a mud pit? I think I still have a sheet of mud under my car from last year.

I will not be attending this year. :(

I had hoped to win some sort of Longest Distance Traveled award by timing a business trip into Seattle that week, but my boss has decided otherwise.

Now THAT would be impressive. Next year maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey can I get a guaranteed ride into Seattle Sunday, July 1st by 1 PM? I'm gonna catch a seattle Mariners game that day and it starts at 1.
yeah i think im gonna be with him to so maybe(maybe) if ya got an extra seat?:dead: sry for being a mooch but i got some money and or subaru parts:grin:

Hey can I get a guaranteed ride into Seattle Sunday, July 1st by 1 PM? I'm gonna catch a seattle Mariners game that day and it starts at 1.
sorry but my son and i are leaving from the show for arizona to get some sunshine...otherwise i you could have come back with us...

spark

I soooooo wish I could go and bring out my newly repainted XT6....but its right between the Carlisle show and the Dragone meet...and alittle bit far to drive...maybe I will have to get someone to get me a window decal though;)

I soooooo wish I could go and bring out my newly repainted XT6....but its right between the Carlisle show and the Dragone meet...and alittle bit far to drive...maybe I will have to get someone to get me a window decal though;)

your covered Connie...........spark

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if you have enough room for another shirt/decal design but I've fixed up my logo idea. If not would it be okay if I ran a batch of shirts and decals with my design on them to sold at the show?

wcss9logorx0.jpg

Hello

I like your design, is it gonna be available? I didn't see anybody saying it is but I didn't see anybody saying it isn't either. :confused:

I'm sooo excited I'm gonna go!!!! :clap::banana: