Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 9 is set!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have to go an hour and a half to this one:banana:

Granted my coupe isn't painted and doesn't have my RX bodykit on it but still. She'll be there rollin on some 15" steelies but hey, I'll be there and I'll be drinking from my beer mug I got at WCSS6:headbang:

It doesn't look like my ej swap hatch will be making it to the show. I'll just have to get the RAT ready. (new axles & brakes). At least I can do that (no wiring necessary). I just want to go on the record saying that I hate wiring more than anything in the world. Enough said about that. At least I can beat the hell out of my car now (the RAT). See everyone friday. Also let me know if anyone has any cut vinyl request and I'll bring them up with me. I just started my own sign and design company. (bandrcom.com) the site is not done yet but at lease you can read the homepage do see what I do.

-earl

Looks like its a change of plans for me. Ive run out of money 1 week before the show. Payday is the day after I had scheduled to leave, and I just cant afford it. This paycheck is my rent check and i got bills stacked up and disconnect notices that MUST be taken care of :( It would cost $400 in gas and i still need new tires before I can attempt a 1400 mile round trip so I have to throw the towel in and just take it in stride.

Maybe next year :-\

-Brian

Looks like its a change of plans for me. Ive run out of money 1 week before the show. Payday is the day after I had scheduled to leave, and I just cant afford it. This paycheck is my rent check and i got bills stacked up and disconnect notices that MUST be taken care of :( It would cost $400 in gas and i still need new tires before I can attempt a 1400 mile round trip so I have to throw the towel in and just take it in stride.

-Brian

Take a Greyhound, it's probably under $200 for a round tip.

Now what fun would that be? Take a bus to a subaru show? THats almost as bad as showing up in a Mercury Tracer (sorry andrew :-P )

-Brian

somebody can pick you up in olympia....pack up the P&B sandwiches and Pop for the trip

...it can't cost that much ck it out..

spark:headbang:

-Brian

Cant you catch a ride with one of the other N. Cali crew? Isnt Dave coming? Be a mooch, its only for a weekend:-p

-Brian

If you change your mind, I'll be glad to give ya a ride.

It certainly won't be the same without you there.

Hey everyone! Just a couple of things we wanted to meantion, pre-registration will close Monday night. So we wanted to urge you all to visit the website and get pre-registered if you haven't already. It will save you a great deal of time at the registration gate on the day of the show and it will save you $3.00! Also, along with the pre-registration the paypal link to pay for registration will be shut off on Monday as well. So anyone who is pre-registered but not paid by then will have to pay full price at the show. With the 4th of July just around the corner we just wanted to remind everyone that there will be NO fireworks aloud anywhere in the ORV park. And anyone with fireworks will be asked to leave. It hasn't been determined yet whether we will be able to have camp fires but we will let everyone know when we find out. We will be updating the website thru out the week with any information you may need to know prior to the show so keep checking back!

Rain???????????? don't remember that....:eek:.

oh rain..oh oh ok.....ummm ............. i'd say Flip a Coin on that one...

even tho we have a rain festival from Jan thru Dec every yr...:lol:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

**** Note i finaly hit nos 1000 post...it only took me 3 yrs....*************