Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Junkyards in Southern BC?

I am making a week-long "tour of southern British Columbia/maybe a little of Alberta" in early June.

Are there good junkyards up there? Also, Loyales in Canada were Leones, right? I want to do a "Leone conversion" to my car!

In Kelowna there is a "Pick Your Part" that is good and cheep for older car parts and they get in subarus all the time .

I have never seen a Leone as far as i know they are all Loyales up here .

Aldergrove Autowreckers usually has lots of EA-82's. They are near Abbotsford in the Fraser Valley.

They are expencive for old subaru parts , since i can buy a compleet car privately for 100$ bucks and they sell an engine for a 1000$ :-\ but they do have a lot of subarus if you dont have a nother option .

There's a subaru only yard on Vancouver Island (something like Saltair). A bit pricey but he has a good inventory of parts. I'm sure one of the locals will post more information.

Ya its called Saltair , good guys! but ya a bit pricey , little to no parts for 90s and older stuff and the ferry ride cost makes it hard to get parts for less then new .