Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mudrat Designs???

Anyone know if Mudrat is still around? I'd like to get ahold of him and get some things off him for a project or two that I might be getting. Not to push buttons or start problems but I think I remember in my drunken haze that I am to be fore warned to NOT trust him. Was this my drunkeness or someone having fun or SERIOUS? I don't want to throw $$$ I don't have away on bunk products and all but he might be my best best w/o alot of head scratching and down time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I Don't think everything has worked out for everyone. I am not 100% but keep fairly up to date on it. I would highly suggest NOT paying for anything upfront. Exchange money for parts in person. Or get parts up front. That man needs to earn his reputation back.

if i was going to go through mud rat i'd do it on a pay on delivery basis only

And let me and Jibs know beforehand so we can ATTEMPT to get ahold of him to request a token payment for the hundreds of dollars he still owes both of us.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

THANK YOU Mikeshoup, looks like I got some head scratching to do. Did all work out for everyone involved??? I hope so.

Things haven't worked out for most of us. I am still owed the full amount I paid. (A LOT)