Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NORTHEAST PineBarrens NJ Run CANCELLED **Sat. April 28th**

:banana: Enjoy 'em while you can! :)

Seriously,I hope you can join us.Going to check that post right now and see if you are.....take care!Heal up good.

Open ended script, but im stubborn and thick headed. I only take them when the weather changes. I'm adjusting to the fact this is going to be with me another 40 years or so :(

nipper

hey nipper dont feel too bad you are no the only one dealing with pain... i'm in the midle of a pain crisis :( pain meds can be fun sometimes specially when they get rid of the pain :lol:

well thats why i add it as a PS to my threads, as on flat type what i see as humor others may see as being sarcastic (but that does pass for humor in NY)

nipper

what i see as humor others may see as being sarcastic (but that does pass for humor in NY)

witnessed this myself being from pretty much the same area just across the Sound.B'port=South Bronx of CT,or New England for that matter.

yep.

hi everyone!

when are we going out somewhere?

I'm itchy to see some dirty Subarus!

I know!

Has anyone watched the news? Texas is begging us to drive down there and help some people out of their homes! lets all do it! I'm on vacation till Sunday! :clap: