Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NORTHEAST PineBarrens NJ Run CANCELLED **Sat. April 28th**

Not sure,but should be.Tough to answer since some new situations have risen.

Remember my post about moving the storage?Well,firstly I volunteered to help the owner of the new rental with putting up a partition so my bay will be free from wandering landscape workers,etc....

Also having troubles here with the bldg. people and my flooring,so I might just rip up all my floors and go all out myself and file a law suit or work out some mediation.Not happy right now since we want this place sold this year once and for all,and get on to a house with a garage.

So,it's all up in the air.

Really wish I had a total beater like the once formibable,semi-legendary Killer Touring Wagon from Outer Space.Man I want to pound the living crap out of something right now.:grin:

Talk to you soon.

hopefully one day we'll have enough subarus there to outbeat the number of jeeps in the trails therefore showing them that we subaru gurus are not only driving a street vehicle but also a offroading vehicle as well... :grin:

Oh gosh Neo,you just haven't caught a good crowd yet.

On Sept. 15th,2001 we had a really big group and I think that year we ran into a Jeep group,small one at that.

Then we had another day or two that were plentiful.Skip showed up once for half a day,so did George from Montana!!!(he was here on business).

One time a guy drove down from Maine,like 11 hours+ one way.That was the "ZR Brat" with the killer Kawasaki green paint job and the MPFI EA82,lifted and Rhinolinered bed,etc.....

As long as the place is there I'll always make it down at LEAST once a year.;) Worth it!!!!

Call you soon....:)

ok its this saturday whos going whos not, if not alot of people are coming we should reschedule it for after carlisle

let us know with a posting :grin:

He's in

He's out

He's in again

get your mind out of the gutter.....

And yup,it looks like he's out again.

If I go I''ll be chumping out on several people,so I just can't do it,sorry.

I need to:

1-help put up some walls to make my new storage spot secure

2-pull all sorts of stuff out from my current storage and get one of the motorcycles out.(yup,for you,Jeff!!!!)

3-Little League -my son-I could brag all night about him!!!:headbang::clap:

4-etc.etc.etc.

But I swear I'll see if there's any space on Sunday because my son really wants to go 4Wheelin' bad.

;) Hope you feel better real soon.

If you do.....don't forget that I sure could use some help with moving the load of stuff over to the new storage place.

I promise I will make it as easy as possible because I ain't gettin' any younger.:lol:

Renting a truck with the lift gate,using dolleys and/or handtruck as much as possible.

Pine Barrens after Carlisle is more likely the best for us here.That is unless the move goes incredibly easy.

damn.

I guess we're not going Neo...

That sucks man..

Well I guess that gives me more time to go up to maine and so what I can find there :clap:

I will be posting pictures as soon as i come back.

Well I'm not going yet....

Because of stupid exams at school I'll end up going May 4th and coming back on the 6th.

blah