Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado BBQ - May 20th, Rampart @ 11am

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and off the road by friday

Haha. 13th of what month? May? Maybe I can have the '82 wagon going by then (actually, I've been driving it around Ward, but I just don't have any plates on it yet -- which is frowned on by most law enforcement officials :-\ Just got my pugs for it, and it's getting a new paint job.

Start my new job on the 30th, so will have to see if weekends are going to be free. Don't see any problems with that date though barring new work schedule. Not sure what car I'll bring, but probably not the lifted rig if there's no point in it have too many other cars that are much more comfortable for drives...

About time...and should run pretty good that engine only had 160k on it when I pulled it. The real question is does it drive too? :grin:

Not yet... got a couple more hours of swapping the pedal box and making sur everything is buttoned up, finish my XT6 swaybar swap, adjust my coilovers to where I want them to be, slap on some new tires and give it an alignment. Should be done by the end of next week to the point where I drive it everyday:banana:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74167

Take SanteFe rd. (Hwy 85) South, south of I-25 to the town of Sedalia.

Turn right (West) on Hwy 67. (the main road through Sedalia. It has a traffic light on Hwy 85, can't miss it.)

Go West on Hwy67 10-15ish miles, up the canyon.

Rampart Range Rd is on the left. There is a large parking area right at this turn. We can either try to meet up here, or there are places to meet up in Sedalia as well.

I'm gonna try and make it. Got the coupe fully driveable today but I still got a few items left to do...

Got it aligned tonight, finished the carrier bearing mount, and bled the brakes. She drives down the road like a dream, even though the suspension is a little stiff:-\

lazy pot smoking hippies

Shut up Jeff, you've got a shorter drive than I. You also won't be recovering from final exams!

Let's meet at 11 and the parking lot right as you turn left onto Rampart Range Rd. Lucky me knows right where that is.

FYI: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=CO-67+%26+Rampart+Range+Rd,+Sedalia,+CO+80135&layer=&sll=39.377394,-105.093101&sspn=0.002521,0.005021&ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=39.377469,-105.093428&spn=0.002521,0.005021&t=h&om=1&iwloc=addr

There's where it is.

See you in two weeks!

If you wanna follow me Phil, you're free to do so. You'll just have to keep up with my turbo wagon.

anal exams you say, well just use extra lube

Yes, well, anal exams in Linear Algebra, Differential Equations and Advanced Programming Concepts :rolleyes: