Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru FF1 water pump

Does anyone know where i can get a new water pump for an FF1 preferably new, a freind of mine is chasing one to get his car back on the road. I saw one on ebay months ago but he wasn't quick enough to grab it.

Much appreciated.

Thierry

Does anyone know where i can get a new water pump for an FF1 preferably new, a freind of mine is chasing one to get his car back on the road. I saw one on ebay months ago but he wasn't quick enough to grab it.

Much appreciated.

Thierry

Seen 'em on eBay before.

We might have one here in our stock but I just can't promise anything right now,sorry.Unfortunately all our stash is in storage locked up tight.Just letting you know that there is hope so DON'T let the ff-1 go to waste!!

Does anyone know where i can get a new water pump for an FF1 preferably new, a freind of mine is chasing one to get his car back on the road.

Thierry

Hmm... Wondering if a Davies Craig electric water pump (EWP) would work? I realise it would not be original, but it may allow the FF1 to get back on the road. Not sure how compatible it would be with the twin radiator set up of the FF1 but the EWP means you can remove the original water pump completely and fit a 'plate' to block of the hole. Just a thought!

Cheers

Contact Titan Rebuilders in Albany, Oregon phone number is (541) 926-6709 They specialize in water pumps, starters, and alternators. Chances are if they don't have a pump for it, you could send them yours and they'll rebuild it. They do good work there, I've had Titan rebuilt starters, alternators, and water pumps on several of my rigs, never had a problem with any of them!