Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'86 Brat Fuel Sender

Does anyone know where I can buy the fuel sender unit with low level sensor from the gas tank of an '86 Brat?

I ordered one from Subaru which confused my dealership to start with. Then when it arrived, it had only the level sensor and I told them I need the one with both sensors which sent the dude to the verge of mental breakdown as he insisted those Brats only have 1 sensor. It didn't matter how much I stressed the fact tht the one I pulled off had both.

Anyways, I have decided to get one of my Brats rolling again and my red one seems to be the easiest at the moment considering the bodywork is straight.

Its problem was a rusted up fuel delivery line in the tank which I unclogged followed by giving it the POR15 fuel tank sealer treatment.I finished this at the weekend and while I wait the 96 hours for the sealer to dry I aim to get it ready to put back together...

Hurrah, hopefully I'll soon have one of my subies running again :)

Oh go on then, this moment calls for my first ever banana....

:banana:

Steve

Cheerz,I figured that another model would do the trick, just didne know which one to choose...Steve

785111080 for 84 DL brats&4wd wagons

785111090 for 84 GL brats&4wd wagons

785111110 for 84 brats&4wd wagons w/digital dash

82-84,Probably 86 brats too.