Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gonna be in Salem, Hey General Disorder

I've gotta go up the the Salem Armory for next months drill (re-up stuff). And wanted to see who all could meet me up there for a little gettin together. I'm heading up on Friday afternoon, drilling on Saturday day, evening off, then heading home Sunday afternoon/evenish.

Can't remember whot Armory you drill at General, was thinking that your in the area so it might be the same one. I'm bringing up the Red 3-door.

So all you Portland people wanna get together for a while and hang out or sumpin, there a few of you that I haven't met yet and would really like too.

Here's an interesting possibility - you live near Tony right? He's making me a bumper..... maybe if it's done he could toss it in the back of your car?

That would give me good justification to take a trip down to Salem... have a few beers, etc. Saturday night maybe after the party at my unit gets out..... that would be cool. We would have a lot to talk about - I'm no fabricator, but I have ideas......

GD

Looks like I'm not going to be able to bring the bumper up with me, the ARMY is sending me up in a van with a bunch of other people.

I am leaving around 10 in the morning from here, that should put me up there round 1 or 2ish, and I don't have anything to do till 8 the next morning, so if anyone isn't doing anything, and wants to show me around Friday afternoon/evening that would be way kewl. Would also be kewl to get some contact numbers for while I'm up there.