Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast vintage owners take note

You're missing out by not showing up to pick through my stock.

Some of you might think it's sucker punch trying to get you down here to help out,but that couldn't be further from the truth.

As I get items moved over to the new rental space there's all sorts of special pieces both NEW and old that could be putting a smile on a Vintage Subaru owner's face.

You have next weekend to make an appearence.Or,if you have time during this coming week,you can arrange to meet me from around 10AM to 1PM in Milford,CT off exit 35 of I-95

Sorry,no time to take orders or make lists but there's fenders,hood,trunk lids,bumpers,etc.etc...

Have a nice day.:):burnout:

The new place.

DSCN0151.JPG

DSCN0150.JPG

DSCN0149.JPG

Pretty soon there'll be shelves up and you'll have to hear how I can't get to things,etc....etc...etc...:lol:

So,now's the time to make time and git yer rear in gear.:burnout:

Or wait untill I pick items out one by one and post them for sale.;)

i would love to go for a brows through your shed but you are a bit to far for me, but if you come across a FF1 water pump put it near the door of the shed and give me a yell.

Cheers from down under

Thierry

I think we have one!!

Might have already set it aside to Charlie who went in on the old stock purchase with Andrew-WagonsOnly-and myself.And now Andrew has an ff-1 wagon too,rough but workable.

I will keep it in mind and hopefully find one for you when I get the chance to go through everything.

What else did you need for the ff-1? I know there's mulitples of the front grill,but I think Charlie took them so they are about 70 miles from me.Also have at least one extra of the heater shroud thing,some lenses for turn signals,and a bunch more smaller items.

Hmmm... I would love to have a look too! (it's not fair, all that gen 1 stuff :slobber:)

Thanks,but there's more still to come over.:eek: Not so much more body pieces,but engines,transmissions,suspensions,and interior parts some of which are there but hidden (door panels and other flat items).

Some of the stock was from a three way purchase but a lot of it was mine from another dealer buy and various finds.

That's why I'm focusing on the 70's and just keeping a 90's car for each of us,my wife and I as daily drivers.Not really into the 80's anymore.

00_000205.JPG

Most of this went to Charlie,but there's some kicking around.Notice my ff-1 markings on the boxes,etc.Stayed up untill 3-4 AM a LOT of nights researching all those part numbers and marking the parts.

I just stumbled over one in the state's on ebay, i am trying to get him to quote on postage to down under, also it finishes in less than 10 hr from now, also the guy it is for has ducked over to the uk

Thierry