Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thanks Mav !!

Jeff-MAV-is super cool !! Sending his '79 4WD wagon northward with Andrew-WagonsOnly-while I work on his bike to make it roadworthy and ship it.

Thanks very much for your patience and understanding throughout this deal/ordeal.;)

The car MIGHT be at Carlisle on Andrew's return trip.Hoping for meeting him and the car on Friday night.

Jeff,I will do my utmost to give attention to the bike and not let my end of the deal linger.I've taken long enough,and I'm sure you understand that we are now REALLY just turning the corner with the move,jobs,and money to facilitate all.This week is a serious adjustment for sleep and Carlisle is this weekend,so hang tight and I'll be giving you good news in the coming week.At the very least I will have made progress on the bike and will be very close to shipping.

:headbang: Power to ya!

And what a great car this is! You'll see her at Carlisle, not the prettiest thing on the block but a STRONG runner. Will go 80MPH+ without breaking a sweat...we'll see what happens on hills but so far everything's been very encouraging.

And what a great car this is! You'll see her at Carlisle, not the prettiest thing on the block but a STRONG runner. Will go 80MPH+ without breaking a sweat...we'll see what happens on hills but so far everything's been very encouraging.

...and a huge thanks to Andrew to,ladies and gentlemen....:clap:

Have fun but don't get caught.;)

The car is at Carlisle.

:headbang: Thanks for the overnight company on the telephone.;)

You have done well,my friend.7 virgins for you upon entering Nirvana.:cool: :lol:

Bad weather here right now but they're saying it'll clear up here by Saturday afternoon,which makes me think Carlisle will be clear around 5AM on Saturday.:)

See you tonight sometime.Might want to ask about a bigger room since I'm paying for it.:grin: But we'll take what you have already if need be.

I'll probably check the email/PM one last time before 3PM so send directions,phone number,room number....and I'll talk to you through Matt or Connie's phone around 7PM or so.

Jeff,serious bike focus starting Monday.:cool:

I called the front desk right after you hung up, I could've moved but it would have been $150 for the extra night!! The front desk clerk was nice about it and gave me this one for the extra night at the regular weekday rate. Also, there is a couch here as well.