Ultimate Subaru Message Board

HA! 2007 carlisle photo thread

..great turn out..well worth the 4 hour road trip...MrsWhirly makes AWESOME bean dip!!!! ( vodka was involved:lol: :lol: :lol: )...QUOTE]

Connie, next time I make my bean dip I'll try to write down what we put in it, unless vodka is involved again. No guarantees!!

The Whirly’s and our subies had a great time. I know my hatch purred all the way home. He loves making new friends. We want to come next year and camp at least one night. It was great meeting you all.

And hey backwoodsboy, the tip you gave us just might pay off. We’ll let you know if we get it. We are all excited now. Randy’s going on Friday to look at it. Thanks!

Lisa (?) .....my fingers are crossed for you guys on the tip from backwoodsboy:banana: :banana: :banana:

And next year I am hoping to bring the Buckster too...he loves showing...too bad this year his brakes and winter neglect kept him from being there

I think the best part was watching Connie chase everybody away from the shade b/c the people wanted to dry their cars off in it. I still say we should have charged them.:grin:

How did I end up with Matts job anyway????? :rolleyes:

So when and where are we having a cookout...this was too good of a group to have to wait till next year...My house is available...also...any other suggestions???

your house is the most central and if John (nkx) wants to car pool we could do that too possibly.

You guys have some great pics...hope to get mine developed this week sometime.

Connie: you can have that job...I think you might have a little more tact then I have :headbang:

I used to have one.....but it left when she did. Much happier now though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still wish I had a digi though.

and for what it is worth..I'm only the 3rd generation out from being Amish :lol: (comming from the guy that has deep menoite roots)

I had a great time...except for the kiddies all was perfect. Even the weather couldn't have been better. Cake was def. yummy, chili...didn't have any, but smelled like ya need a firetruck waiting outside the bathroom (heard it was hot and great), Brat ride was awesome...love the lift and the wheels, still have hatch glass Mrs. Whirly (wink wink) Too much to comment on, but yeah ya'll need to start planning now for the next one. I've decided I'm camping next year. Maybe I'll remember to invite my mom's neighbor to our get-together...(they are Soob people)also)

3de1.jpg?tkn=phkO6UGBpC86EY56&saveas=Hot+Lil+Hatch

e81c.jpg?tkn=phkO6UGBQcm46cI7&saveas=Nice+Rearend

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, wow if you install a hood scoop and a set of cragars wheels with side pipes on Mrs. Whirlys hatch it looks just like mine. Cool pictures i love car shows Thanks Jerry

Jerry do you have any pics of your hatch? Can I see?