Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WTB 1979 turn signal lens

Hey I was trying to find you heck yeah you still have it I was worried awlie ago I had to change a head gasket then when I pulled the head it had a hole in the water jacket I have it repaired for the time being. I lost the lens on the passenger side well a tree limb took it out actually good to hear from you yeah after the adventure of camping with out a top I would so rather have one...

post-10924-136027623049_thumb.jpg

Hey I was trying to find you heck yeah you still have it I was worried awlie ago I had to change a head gasket then when I pulled the head it had a hole in the water jacket I have it repaired for the time being. I lost the lens on the passenger side well a tree limb took it out actually good to hear from you yeah after the adventure of camping with out a top I would so rather have one...

Check you other post and please refrain from double posting.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still looking for the taillight lense you might try contacting the subie dealer in Santa Cruz, Ca. I got 2 new lenses from them for my 81 Brat a few months ago and they still had access to a few more in a warehouse back east. I forget the exact price but I think I paid around $80 with shipping to get them sent to Marysville,Wa.Hope that helps!!! fshnidiot