Ultimate Subaru Message Board
beataru

Where Has WORLD RALLY CROSS Gone??? TV???

Okay everyone remembers when Speedchannel, was speedvision right??? It was a wonderful channel for guys who arnt so inclined to Nascar racing, I mean Speedchanel has almost nothing but cheasy do up car shows and NASCAR this and NASCAR that, And what the hell... WHERE HAS THE WRC gone??? Its on their or somewhere but I cant find it for the life of me!!!!!! and I love rallyracing, who doesnt???

WRC has been off Speed for a while actually. Just go to www.wrc.com or www.rallylive.com to find out what's going on.

I recently downgraded my satellite TV service (money getting tight, have to make some sacrifices) and Speed was one of the channels to go. In all honesty, I don't find myself missing it that much.

Goes back to the age old saying "show me the money", NASCAR has a huge following and is a billion dollar industry. Unfortunately WRC is not.

Know what the on board nav system says on a NASCAR???

[computer voice]:

Turn left

Turn Left

Turn Left

Turn Left

Turn Left

[/computer voice]:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOO HOO, my dads Comp is back to operation... So about WRC, is their a channel that I can order it to come on??? I mean I cant wait for it to come to usa tv!!!!!!!!

Goes back to the age old saying "show me the money", NASCAR has a huge following and is a billion dollar industry. Unfortunately WRC is not.

Know what the on board nav system says on a NASCAR???

[computer voice]:

Turn left

Turn Left

Turn Left

Turn Left

Turn Left

[/computer voice]:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless they go to one of the two tracks where there are right turns.