Ultimate Subaru Message Board

You can come out now,the move is DONE!!

:lol: Hey you turkeys!

Got the move done without you.:cool: Or just about anyone else. Charlie was the only guy to come down and help me. :Flame: And he's not even signed up here on the USMB :-p And that was only one small trip bringing two engines over. Otherwise it was all ME.:headbang:

Be sure to check eBay and the Marketplace for all the great parts and cool stuff I'll be unloading in the next month or so as time allows.

One man,two stones,one Legacy wagon,and one little Ford Ranger borrowed from dad for a few days. :clap: And my lugnuts are still intact. ;)

Jeff,if you see this,I will now focus on your motorcycle. We'll be talking very soon. And for anyone waiting on shipping,please give me a couple more days to get your items going. Thanks

Gee Paul, wish I was closer. I would have given you some support;)

You know my back is fubared:rolleyes:

But glad you were able to accomplish your move without much help. I was lucky enough to have lots of help with my last move from local USMB members.

Sometimes things work out, sometimes they dont.

Now stay put for a while:-p

Paul..you know we would have helped but our schedules didnt co-inside. or you didnt let us know when you were going to be working on it...plus it would have cost a small fortune to run Tommys truck..but we still would have helped...

Hey Paulie:

I still have those 1.8 parts: some new Y pipes, one new exahust pipe, two sets of rebuilt heads (one set with 2K on 'em, t'other set uninstalled), and that 5 spd, hi-lo 4wd transmission, plus some original radio/cassettes and some glass. Wanna' sell 'em for me, and take a commission? You've got all the contacts and the means to move 'em, and I don't. If so, I could bring 'em down to Bridgeport (or Trumbull or wherever) some weekend afternoon.

Know of anyone who'd be interested in an '86 Golf 5spd diesel (it's a 1.6 TD without the turbo charger), rebuilt about 10k ago. Body is kinda leaky due to holes in the floor. Runs great: 45 mpg!

PM me if you're interested.

Rick Fowler

Sommmunnna Beach,I forgot you actually were on this little old message board.

We'll have to talk on the tin cans 'n string thing soon. Not a lot of room right just yet. Did complete the move out of the old storage joint,and just need to sort though the new place to make room. George Carlin comes to mind right now ...stuff... Make me a sweet price on the lot and I'll make it easy on both of us.:cool: We'll talk. ;)

At this point shaking the EA82 era completely out looks out of the question. :mad: But since I have my family members driving at least one I'll be sucker for the load.:rolleyes:

....and the saga continues ............

Hey Paulie:

I still have those 1.8 parts: some new Y pipes, one new exahust pipe, two sets of rebuilt heads (one set with 2K on 'em, t'other set uninstalled), and that 5 spd, hi-lo 4wd transmission, plus some original radio/cassettes and some glass. Wanna' sell 'em for me, and take a commission? You've got all the contacts and the means to move 'em, and I don't. If so, I could bring 'em down to Bridgeport (or Trumbull or wherever) some weekend afternoon.

Know of anyone who'd be interested in an '86 Golf 5spd diesel (it's a 1.6 TD without the turbo charger), rebuilt about 10k ago. Body is kinda leaky due to holes in the floor. Runs great: 45 mpg!

PM me if you're interested.

Rick Fowler

And the Golf.....if Andrew doesn't get it our buddy Charlie probaby will. I'll clue him in on it. He's in the opossite end of the state from you,has a flatbed and tow dolley.

How moldy smelling is that interior on this buggy? Been parked over grass or dirt?