Ultimate Subaru Message Board
pheonix165

any pictures from brooklyn bash(56k=bad ju-ju)

Yeah, I kinda wondered about a meet in Brooklyn, NY! :lol:

Emily

Me too the first time I heard about it. Having grown up in northern NJ, Brooklyn means something else to me.

you know, it was kinda funny...even the cd based map program i have (streets and trips) got confused when i said brooklyn washington. basically its a small town with out all the things that i take for granted. ie. no pay phones, no shopping center, no gas station, not even a corner store...

what it does have (and understand that i was only there for 56hours) is one classic tavern...and a strong sense of community, and i mean this in the nicest way, but, the town is so small there isn't room for anything else.

Ryan.

ie. no pay phones, no shopping center, no gas station, not even a corner store...

Can't have a corner store if you haven't got a corner!:)

You are right about the personality of the place.

Qman actually let me take the car out for a fun run...just enough of everything to be fun without being scary when you screw up:headbang:

^^ in that case mine will go boom any time :lol:

4000rpm is what she sees in day to day driving. i frequent the redline during events :banana:

You know.....I really have no interest in auto crossing.....but I sure the hell would go rally crossing......I'd have a blast, even if I came in last :)