Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Valley 18 Aug 2007

Scott in Bellingham

don't think i'll be fixed in time or have m/t's yet. which trails are you guys running? upper mainline, lower mainline, poop chute, or expressway?
I have a set of swampers you could borrow , I have ran all those, probably go up Expressway with the rock face

http://www.loghomefamily.org/subaru/videos/WalkerOct06ScottRockclimb_Low.wmv

WalkOct06ScottRockclimb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'd really like to go Scott, thought I could even, but Naomi has to work on Saturday. My only baby sitter currently spends Saturdays recovering from Chemo. . .

On the other hand, Eric and a buddy or two of his are going up on Saturday I guess. I'll tell them they can meet up with you guys if they'd like.

EZ

our 4 year old will be with us , bring him

Well I'm glad to say that once again my Brat was the big let down of the day. 13 min . into the run I broke a rear cv Axle and @ the 22nd min. in I tore the rear lift blocks out of the body. I think that, that may have well been the last run to Walker with the brat, I'm going to fix it but keep it for snow or mud, not walker rocks. They tend to kill my Brat. All said and done we we where out the gates of Walker Valley by 11:15 am. And my brat went home on a trailer from my work,witch is about 1 mile down the road luckly. Scott it was fun. but I'm sorry that it was short lived.

Jeff