Ultimate Subaru Message Board

sep. 21 wheelin anyone welcome

subaruguru

hey guys and gals i am gonna be going wheeling on the 21 of sep. for my birth day maby camping but i was thinking somewhere muddy and looking for any one who would like to come along. make it a really fun run and if there is a large enough group go camping. (no you dont have to bring a gift) this is just a fun way to spend my 18th. EVERY ONE IS WELCOM STOCK SOOBIES WELCOME HIT ME UP. :burnout: :burnout:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umptanum lol i think is how you spell it. i was thinking that i might go up the night befor so if any one is worried about not making it the same day thay can catch up or come over early and camp then wheel all day or as much as possible on the 21st. yeah manashtash is fun there is a cool mud hole up there. still looking for people to go. it would be really neat if u could make it over rob. id like to see the hatch in action. you too if ur around rooinator. im not gonna be wheelin hard just gettinga little muddy and maby hit up some hills. :burnout:

rob

well i was thinking up manashtash i meen i know hters god trails p there and free camping. just let me know and i will find a place for us to meet up.

ps: sorry bout vicki is her engine able to be pulled tinys is going to give up soon :( and it would bea great way to let her live on. (sorry if thatsa bit off topic)

Rob.

ok still in the planning stages i am planning on scouting out some spots and findinga spot for us to meet prolly the super one parking lot or the lil park right there.

Im game, was just out on some forest service roads and trails around lake kaches this weekend. Was my 20th BDay on the 17th.

Got a 89 4wd Wagon.