Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I Present Guido

Damm she's needs a little love! But not bad at all:) Mine was the same way. With rust. But my molding's were still on the car, not hanging off lol!

Anyhoo cute baby girl, Little kid's are always cute if there not yours:lol: :lol:

Good going on the Roo.

Nah - aside from the fact that its a DL, it doesn't really look any worse than my wagon did when it started. Remember what a clusterfrack that was?

There was that red 87, on the other hand, it was almost a runner and driver - that got scrapped six ways from sunday :lol:

Nah - aside from the fact that its a DL, it doesn't really look any worse than my wagon did when it started. Remember what a clusterfrack that was?

There was that red 87, on the other hand, it was almost a runner and driver - that got scrapped six ways from sunday :lol:

Yeah, I've scrapped a few that could have been runners. But the parts live on, across the globe:headbang:

I hate to say it but....if that car was in my driveway, it would be stripped by the end of the week and off to the wrecker it would go:-\

Sorry, but thats a scapper in our neck of the woods:rolleyes:

Heyyyy whats wrong with my car. Nothing wrong with it. It doesnt have the typical rust. Nothing is eaten through. The interior is nice. It has the typical subaru engine quirks but other then that its fine. By far not a scrapper. Ive seen vehicles in alot worse shape on this sight. But then again how many white loyale wagons have you seen.:grin:

Ben

Heyyyy whats wrong with my car. Nothing wrong with it. It doesnt have the typical rust. Nothing is eaten through. The interior is nice. It has the typical subaru engine quirks but other then that its fine. By far not a scrapper. Ive seen vehicles in alot worse shape on this sight. But then again how many white loyale wagons have you seen.:grin:

Ben

And buy the way you live in washington which from what ive seen is the subaru capital of the world. You see subarus all the time. Round these parts there few and far between.

:banana: Ben