Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I Present Guido

Heyyyy whats wrong with my car. Nothing wrong with it. It doesnt have the typical rust. Nothing is eaten through. The interior is nice. It has the typical subaru engine quirks but other then that its fine. By far not a scrapper. Ive seen vehicles in alot worse shape on this sight. But then again how many white loyale wagons have you seen.:grin:

Ben

Nope, nothing wrong with yours. But Rob is right. Even my wagon probably would have gone to the crusher had I not needed the carcass.

Hell, I bought one on ebay that I drove home 40 miles - just to be gutted for parts. Some went to the white wagon, I think Ken took the seats and Rob got the rest.

Has this become a 'post your white wagon' thread?

Because I have one too ;)

Mines Nicer:-p :-p :lol: :lol: J/K

Hubcaps005-1.jpg

And you want to talk about rareity?? Live here in CT..My XT6 is one of about maybe 10-12 XTs in the state ( I think..from my accounts of who owns plus a few unknowns..does not count parts cars).

In a 100 mile radious of where I live there is maybe 20-25 EA82s ..wagons/sedans etc....and EA81s that number is even seriously smaller

Oh heres a more recent with some added McBrat artwork..I cant wait for Hockey season!! This was Buckys last long trip..to Long Island for the Black friday game against Pitt...He turned over 200K that day

Islanders11-24-06001.jpg

Take some time with it one day and use some good cleaning stuff. Wax it up real nice. Bucky and Quido should be the same color.

Ok... This is what Bucky will look like sometime soon(minus the crappy job of chopping the wheels on with MS Paint:cool:

bucky.jpg

no i dont think it would. The paint looks thin to me. It needs repainted. I actually had a cool idea (or atleast to me). Paint the top half bright red and the bottom half toyota hyper white. Ive had 2 cars with that color and they looked amazing in the sun. Kinda like those smoothie candies.

Ben

Is hyper white the same color they put on the supra's? If it is then I'll agree on that color looking good. But I've got mixed feelings about red cars. Only ever seen a few that can sport red and look good. (like Rob's XT:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: )

yea the hyper white was on the supras. I had my mustang painted that color. Wow blinded you in the sun. And the red was on my 92 eagle talon. Looked like blood. Just a really bright red

Is hyper white the same color they put on the supra's? If it is then I'll agree on that color looking good. But I've got mixed feelings about red cars. Only ever seen a few that can sport red and look good. (like Rob's XT:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: )

Why, thank you:-p

As everyone knows, I'm into black. For me, having a red car was extreeemly rare. But this one was the ticket:headbang:

But now, it could be going byebye.

Sorry for the HJ.

Bucky is the same shade of white as yours...infact he has ALOT of rattle can touch ups on him. I always keep him clean and waxed and buffed..His paint in thin in spots on the hatch too. I just usually spend one or 2 days a year and get all the oxidation out of his paint..right before a good coat of wax..and its the old fashion Turtle Wax ..wax on wax off stuff.

Thanks Shannon for the Paint/Photochop of those rims...Buck is going to look HOT!! You are right they do look awesome on white wagons

and msteel...I adore that pic of your wagon..beautiful shot..one of my all time favorite pics!

im gettin some new shoes for mine. Its gonna be sweeeet. Trying to get some xt 2wd struts to lower it abit. make it really pop. Tint windows new stereo. Other then that nothing. Im going to keep her stock and happy. NO ej22 swap, no monster lift with mud tires. Just sock and happy. I will paint it though.

Ben

And a scoop.. and a grill, and suspension, and wheels..:-p

Your paint looks better though.

Not to mention you are better looking than I am

The first line, was exactly my thought upon reading bucky's post, heh...

the last line, i think goes without saying.

Quite frankly caleb, the only thing your wagon DOESNT have that ANYONES has, that I think I would like.. is the ER27. For some reason I have this strange dream about a wagon, or a sedan, GL-10 badging, with a 6 cylinder engine in it and the RX kit on it... WRX wheels, proper coil-over suspension, and AWD.. I almost imagine it as "the better maxima" honestly...

The hood scoop, could stay or go. I think it looks nice, but it isn't my typical thing; so without an intercooler to make it functional I doubt I would have it on.

And a scoop.. and a grill, and suspension, and wheels..:-p

Your paint looks better though.

Well...I got a roof rack :-p ;) I have actually toyed with getting a body kit for Bucky for years now. I love your all white grill was thinking on going all black on mine but now I am not sure.

And a tip to the white car owners..if you can blacken you black up ( Back to Black baby!) it really makes the white look...whiter.

I am thinking on putting sunroofs in bit my wagon and my Imp..smart idea or am I asking for trouble?

and msteel...I adore that pic of your wagon..beautiful shot..one of my all time favorite pics!

Thanks. It was one of my all time favorite drives getting there. And, I'd not seen pictures of Bucky before - makes me want to fix Jacinta's rust!