Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need parts for 1986 turbo xt

Hopefully, someone from your side of the country will have what you need. I do, but theres no way I'm going to try and ship one of those rear bumpers:-\ But I will ship the tail lights. Do you need both?

And go here...http://subaruxt.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=230f82ae140967de3052a23bb0d3c6ef and register.

You will be in XT heaven.............well, close;)

Nothing wrong with being here, its just that over there its XT specific, abd you might have a better chance of finding more parts closer to you.

Hopefully, someone from your side of the country will have what you need. I do, but theres no way I'm going to try and ship one of those rear bumpers:-\ But I will ship the tail lights. Do you need both?

And go here...http://subaruxt.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=230f82ae140967de3052a23bb0d3c6ef and register.

You will be in XT heaven.............well, close;)

Nothing wrong with being here, its just that over there its XT specific, abd you might have a better chance of finding more parts closer to you.

ThankYou for the info! I checked out the sight. It looks great. The car is my wifes and I will give her the info. Actually, she has posted a thread also under the name Subiegirl. (I didn't realize this until after I posted mine.) Thankyou very much for your help.:)

I think that bumper style was used only on the 85 and 86 models so it is going to be difficult to find. Another option would be to just replace the entire bumper. Any 87 and newer XT or XT6 bunper shoud just bolt on.

Thanks. I appreciate the info. It's my wifes car (subiegirl) and I will let her know. We have been getting great feedback from folks in the forum. Much Thanks to all!