Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Moving Day!

Well, it's been great in Montana, but heading back to Oregon Tomarrow (hopefully .. my room mate isn't cooperating very well :-\) but anyhow, shutting off the comp now and finishing up boxing and cleaning. Soon to see some of you in Oregon! And Bryce I got your steel and mag pug sets being loading as I type!:burnout:

So, I might not respond again for a few days, but could use some prayers and good wishes as I make the trip, and hopefully I can go wheel'n with some of you all in OR & WA now!:banana:

Well, it's been great in Montana, but heading back to Oregon Tomarrow (hopefully .. my room mate isn't cooperating very well :-\) but anyhow, shutting off the comp now and finishing up boxing and cleaning. Soon to see some of you in Oregon! And Bryce I got your steel and mag pug sets being loading as I type!:burnout:

So, I might not respond again for a few days, but could use some prayers and good wishes as I make the trip, and hopefully I can go wheel'n with some of you all in OR & WA now!:banana:

Where in Oregon? I'm 70 miles south of Oregon and Think it woul be cool to do a Sube get together of some sort, With any near by Sube owners!

Good luck on your trip!

Thanks for all the support! You probubly got me to Umatilla Oregon, where my trailer decided to take me off the road:dead: . I didn't realize that the new $95 tire on the driver's side of the trailer was rubbing against the side of the trailer (I had thought I smelled something hot but could never identify it). So just as I hit hwy 84, I heard this hissing sound that could only mean I was loosing air:rolleyes: . So, I went to work at 5:30 PM at finding a place to fix it, got a tube from a closing tire shop, broke the bead (pictures will follow once I get a chance to set up my own computer) installed it, only to hear the sickening sound of a pinched tube and had to get annother one.:eek: Bearly caught autozone before they closed installed the second tire and was back on the road at 9pm.:Flame::clap::banana::headbang: sawsall:

Ended up spending the night in a rest area since it was so late, got the last 200 miles done in the morning Saturday (Actually had left on Friday Morning, red tape with rental company). And I am living in Oregon City, near portland if your farmiliar with that, anyone up for a early after-noon run? Call me at (503)723-5698

Thanks for all the support! You probubly got me to Umatilla Oregon, where my trailer decided to take me off the road:dead: . I didn't realize that the new $95 tire on the driver's side of the trailer was rubbing against the side of the trailer (I had thought I smelled something hot but could never identify it).

I was worried about the excact same thing with my trailer. When the trailer rocked or leaned over the box would rub the inside of the tire. Not rubbing constantly, but still scary. Glad I didn't have a flat, and glad you where able to deal with your's without too much trouble.