Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snow Video with RX, OBS, SVX

Yeah I know what you mean.. Figured I'd try to get a SVX til I can get my WRX STi this summer..

Originally posted by alcyone

I would NEVER sell my svx. It's the love of my life! It had always been my dream car, and I was finally able to get it about 4 years ago. There is no car on the planet I would rather have. :)

Mike

this vid rocks! well worth the 45 min dl on my dial up conn. and then I had to install quick time and that took about an hour. all for like 2 mins of vid, ya I'm sick so what. and to second (or maybe third) 88rxsedan's what song is that?

I would certainly go for a 66 Shelby cobra, or any of the Ford GT cars 40, 90 etc or a McLaren.. I would also be very happy with a SVX since unless I win the Megamillions lottery will NEVER happen. Oh darn I have to drive my old not so shiny, but very fun little hatch.

Mike

Originally posted by GeneralDisorder

NO car on the planet? I find that hard to believe - I mean I like SVX's too, but that's crazy talk.

I'll take a '77 Lotus Esprit Turbo (White of course) over one...... or a Lancia Stratos....

I could come up with a dozen more I'm sure. All of which are sure to turn more heads than an SVX.

GD

I would rather have my svx than that Esprit or ANY car you name. I've been through this woth some of my non-svx nut friends. There is no car I would rather have.

Mike

PS- That Esprit was designed by the same firm that designed the svx. ;)