Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheeling today

Qman

We took a little run to Evans today. 2 'yota's and a Soob. Rob went everywhere we went except for one trail which he decided to take the bypass. We ran everything uphill today. Made for better wheelin' that way. Here are a couple of pics. Too much fun driving to stop and take many pics though.

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Quote of the day:

"The way Zap took looked like pain. So I took the other way." :headbang:

The guys at the top of the hill were pretty amazed about the time I pulled on up and told them my truck has open diffs. :clap:

I told Ken at the bottom, 'If you can make it with a welded diff, I can make it open'.

Just about ate my words too, that was one hell of a climb. God I love my fuel injection!!!

Like Ken said, there's really no time to stop and take pics like the old days when someone was always having problems with the obstacles. Now we just roll along at a slow speed untill we decide to stop. . .

Get to see a lot of trail that way.

But I did get a couple of pozer pics.

Ken saw me do it and did it too. Here's how it's done. 3.2 FTW! lol

echp0702.jpg

echp0704.jpg

Rob shootin' Ken showin' off.

echp0701.jpg

One of the flat, level, boring parts of the trail where we'd pulled off to swill beverages. Rob as we were taking off again.

echp03.jpg

Yup, excellent day. No breakage cept for a corner marker light on mine:rolleyes:

Those 4.11 gears front and rear make a tremendous difference;)

If my shoulder wasnt hurting so bad, I would have taken that hill. Then those guys on top would have been truely amazed:eek:

Yup, excellent day. No breakage cept for a corner marker light on mine:rolleyes:

Those 4.11 gears front and rear make a tremendous difference;)

If my shoulder wasnt hurting so bad, I would have taken that hill. Then those guys on top would have been truely amazed:eek:

I knew that guy in highschool. "Ifi Wouldabeen" :-p