Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reno-Tahoe Wrenchfest...

Yeah, i'd need a weeks notice to make it happen if all goes well. Saturdays and or Sundays should be ok if I can trade with my co-worker. As for wheelin', it depends on if I get the 86 to pass the dreaded SMOG or not. not too big on wheelin my Outback as it's my DD.

I'm free Saturday the 27th. We could try and do something then. :confused:

i'd have to know by like thursday if it was going to happen or not cuz i have to request the day off.

but other than that, im down to chill. the wagon could use some serious attention, but if that was to happy a also have a brat that could use some work.

ignition is all muffed up so im currently driving it around after a compression start (lol)

that and fix the air injection system. but i can get that thing with a moving permit and come over if nobody wants to come out to palamino valley:-\

will one of you guys give me a call on thursday to let me know whats going on since i dont hit up the board very much anymore.

but let me know whats going on guys, give me some time to request a day off(2-3 days)

the subaru kid

-Dalton

• 2 weeks later...

YAY SATURDAYS!!! Now I just wish i werent so broke. I have to take a vacation with the family while my sister is in town. $500 trip to Disneyland in 2 weeks, and I have about.... $4.00 saved up :eek:

Although my roomate was talking the other day about getting a xmas tree. Maybe i can talk him into driving up there and we can do a tree run of some sort.

-Brian

• 10 years later...
  • 2 years later...