Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colo. end of Season BBQ OCT 20 - final details - Who/what/when

Jerry will bring you a turbo and downpipe too...

(I can also bring the off-road poster Zap and Tex put together if anyone wants a look :) my rig is on it!)

Right on! Oh and it seems that I have a looking glass thingy that when you look at it , it will look right back at you..... Oh ya a mirror!;)

I am still trying to figure what else will need to be brought cause I am up to bring anything along. Someone let me know or I will just look at the list and pick something.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome time guys! Thanks again to Eric for hosting. Starting to show a possibility of regular get togethers around here which is nice....and people are actually building and upgrading projects and wanting to show their work off which is kindof new for this area too!

Lets get it going for another meet VERY soon!

Awesome time guys! Thanks again to Eric for hosting. Starting to show a possibility of regular get togethers around here which is nice....and people are actually building and upgrading projects and wanting to show their work off which is kindof new for this area too!

Lets get it going for another meet VERY soon!

I agree - fun time, nice to have everyone over. Thanks for all the contributions! Jerry's rig was awesome. Didn't get a chance to see Phil's setup, but hopefully at the next meet. Good to meet Max, eyesore (mr mopar) & Yeti (nice wagon & congrats on the Brat score!)

Talk about lucky.......today its wind driven snow, & yesterday -- we gathered around the fire pit, made a fire and said "crap this is hot - lets go sit in the shade"........ ha ha ha. I was lame on taking photos, but I have a couple. Looking forward to a spring BBQ and perhaps some winter 4x4.