Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Got the '03 LL Bean outback 3.0

Now, lessee, hitch gets here Monday (hidden hitch class II), get the $300 no-floor 4x8 Tractor Supply trailer Monday or Tuesday, now all I have to do is find a home for my '92 ranger 4WD.

Found out the timing cover had come off to replace the oil pan from a minor accident a year ago. (Had red RTV around the cover).

They had hit a tree, new bumper and new oil pan, no damage to radiator/support etc.

Dave

Well enough negatives. Do you like it or what? :cool:

Well, that was actually good news because no one could figure out if/why the timing cover had been off!

This thing is great. Cruises 80 effortlessly, will hold 70 up fair hills without a downshift, and I can't wait for some snow.

Except for the small ding in the fender, there is not one thing that doesn't look showroom on this thing. I mean, its minty.

Bought it from the dealer where it had been sold, and always serviced.

55Kmiles.

Dave

Those things are awsome. I have a few customers that just drive them hard with well over 200,000 miles and neglect them sooooooo bad and they just keep running.

I'm sure the fact it holds 6 bloody quarts of oil helps!

Dave