Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
edrach

Next 2007 Rallycross for PRG 10/20/2007

Ed, you gotta quit with the weather forcasts. We all banked on rain and mud at ORG's last event, no such luck. Saturday a.m. is when you make your tire decision. ;)
I only do it to generate interest. However, as we found out, the forecasts may not be accurate for the specific site. A rain gauge within 8 miles of the ORG rallycross site recorded two inches of rain in the 10 days prior to the event. In the same time period, the gauge at the airport across from the field registered .01 inches!

Ed, you gotta quit with the weather forcasts. We all banked on rain and mud at ORG's last event, no such luck. Saturday a.m. is when you make your tire decision. ;)
That being said, I'm willing to bet you a case of beer that the course will be muddy.

then how is this weekend's PRG rallyX the last of the 2007 when PRG has on planned for November?
Because I was too focussed to read past the October date on the schedule. Sorry, my bad!

I got a voice mail and an email from Kim, saying that the event has been cancled.
Event has been cancelled for 10/20; hopefully to be re-scheduled on another date to be announced. Field is reportedly under 6 inches of water.

Oh bummer!!! My dad's got a ton of old fishing buoys...we could set up a hydro challenge out there :grin:
A speedboat with an EJ18 outboard!?:lol: