Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bumpers, lifts, roofs racks...you name it. UPDATED, WITH WEBSITE 11/17

[HTi]Johnson

Hey - I'm still working on getting a spare car I can drive so you guys can have my Outback for a week or two...I will make it work! I haven't forgotten!

Also, I had to sink some $$ in the OB, so I'm sorting out the dough aspect of it!

My truck crapped out, so I'm searching fervently to see if I can borrow a car for a while!

I can't wait, dudes!

New type of Bumper.

GEDC0137.JPG

GEDC0138.JPG

GEDC0139.JPG

GEDC0140.JPG

Named "Box Bumper" until we make a catchy name, tell us what you think. These are 1/8 plate bumpers formed into the box shape you see. The new models will be wider in the front face. These will easily accept a skid plate, which are in Development easily install and protect a winch (not included). Can add D-rings. Also available for EA82s. $200. Ea82 bumpers might cost extra because of blinker placement. Email if you're interested in EA82 bumpers.

hey there

how are you coming on the lift for ea81 or gen 2 wagons? i am liking you box bumpers, too. how about a rear bumper with 2" hitch reciever for ea81, no lights, but maybe some d rings too. i can see my wagon with the lift, bumpers, and roof rack. let me know

We have the ea81 lifts down. Working on EA82s. And for a rear bumper, do you mean the box type or the tube type. I just made a front and rear set of tubes for a member and it had a 2" receiver in the rear.