Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New shirts?

Well, now that we are all seteled into our new board, how about some new shirts to go along with it? I'm not sure who all was responsable for the last run, but I know I LOVE mine and wear them all the time.

P.S. Are there any of the old shirts left in XXL?

When I came onto the board in May, Mick was fronting the orders, and John (the sucker king) did the printing. I don't know if John, now that he has moved his shop, is set up for another run, or if it was worth his while to do another. Maybe if we ask him very nicely and throw in an extra buck or two to sweeten the offer - he couldn't have made much if anything off of the last set- maybe he'd consider it.

yes, everyone send money.........

actually i don't take the initiative to get these started cause it's not "my" board, but i would like to print them of course.

the way it worked last time was ideal, as mick kept the orders straight and took in the money, which i really couldn't do because, well too much work, as i had to ship these things all over the place and i couldn't have done that in a timely fashion if i was also doing all the work on it that mick did. plus it helped to have a more senior member be the money man as mick has dealt with many more people than i in his six decades on the board.

so the point is, i don't really feel like it's up to me, although i would definately like to print them. maybe you could direct your begging towards mick or sean.

for the record january and febuary are my slowest months at work and therefore the best times for me to do this kind of thing. plus by then santa should have put a little $$ in everyone's stocking (except for miles fox, but in his case i will make an exception and take coal as payment).

so there. mick, are you up for doin' this again? if not, i would certainly understand. maybe you could trick somebody else into doing it?

I have been in contact with John B. about doing some new shirts... I have a 80's shirt that I will be replicating for the most part, but it may not be for everyone as it is Brat specific... :headbang: but we may be able to some sort of run on the "our World IS Flat" shirts....

will definitely get something going again in the first quarter 2004.

also, we will ba having another decal offering :)

all this of course will be ran as fundraisers for the board...

keep watching the board for more info in January...

I will definatly get some stickers and shirts, do you have a pic of the 80's shirt?

I would like some of the "our world is flat shirts".

maybe get 3 white xl and two black xl.

if i like the brat shirt, i will buy it too.

I need some stickers for my brats back window.

Mick is just awesome when it comes to organizing stuff like this.

He was chosen to be the Ultimate Subaru Club treasurer due to the amazing success we have had in the past with him organizing and accepting the payments from everybody.

You guys are going to love the Brat shirts too, they are a lot of fun.

I could always use some more USMB t-shirts and sweatshirts also. Crank up the presses. And Mick, feel free to take a percentage for all of your administrative duties in organizing this. I have no problem with that, and I'm sure the rest of us wouldn't either. If you don't want to keep it, donate to the board in your name.