Ultimate Subaru Message Board
mcbrat

Hanging out on the "other (new gen) side" of the street....

My latest....

100_0697.JPG

it's technically got 6 different colors on it right now.... I'm wondering if a camo paint job would be in order....

stick enuff decals on it and you will never notice:banana: :slobber::lol:

yeah, except I'm used to highway driving where I just plant my foot on the floor and leave it there :lol: can't do that now....

Wasn't it for sale on craigslist?

not sure. it was in the Marketplace here, and Legacy Central.

was in Tacoma.

It was on craigslist. Sat on the local Nasioc for a while first.

I was so close to buying that one. Had a few conversations with the seller and everthing. I was also gonna cammo it. In the end, I decided I really wanted to lift my OBS. doh. That won't be happening.

Cool ride Mick. I called to Sean at Rallitek when I was considering it, he said it seems like a pretty solid enging build. Said it would tune very nicely.

It was on craigslist. Sat on the local Nasioc for a while first.

I was so close to buying that one. Had a few conversations with the seller and everthing. I was also gonna cammo it. In the end, I decided I really wanted to lift my OBS. doh. That won't be happening.

Cool ride Mick. I called to Sean at Rallitek when I was considering it, he said it seems like a pretty solid enging build. Said it would tune very nicely.

Turbo + 4.11 gears + LSD = Fun

yeah, I researched all the threads where Josh was building it, and it really looked solid. I'm sure it will make for an interesting time troubleshooting though :)

Turbo + 4.11 gears + LSD = Fun

yeah, I researched all the threads where Josh was building it, and it really looked solid. I'm sure it will make for an interesting time troubleshooting though :)

awww now the brats going on the backburner