subaruguru

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
hey the 2008 calenders are going to be $10 a peice. half of what coms in gose to the usmb. im hoping to have them out befor christmas. so let the orders roll. pleas include how many you want.

can i still get one? how do i pay ya?

im so so so sorry i wil lget them out after x mas and before jan thanks .

And no response to this post since 12/25/2007

over two months???!!

I don't know if we want this type of character

doing business on the USMB??

Caveat Emptor -- comes to mind.

well its nice to see that i'm not alone in this stuation, even though i upset that this is a problem.

i odered and payed for mine back on the 18 of dec., i PMed him in the middle of january with no reply then i Pmed him again the first of feb. this time i got a reply that said he had sent it out but that i was not the only that didn't get one and he was making a second batch that would be sent out soon.

WELL, I'M STILL WAITING AND ITS ALMOST MARCH AND BY THE PICTURES HE POSTED OF THE CALENDER MY CAR WAS THE MONTH OF JANUARY! THAT REALLY SUCKS, THAT MONTHS GONE NOW!!! :mad:

Well, he's banned now, so you'll all have a harder time getting your bucks back. But in the mean time, leave the appropriate feedback for him.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/itrader.php?u=19996

I gave him a temporary ban(1 week) to put some pressure on him to fix this problem. He has contacted me expressing that he understands and will get the matter resolved by the 5th.

His contact email is Robbie_terry05@hotmail.com

Please add your name if you have not received your calendar. Also please add when you have it. Then and only then will he be reinstated.

CALENDERS HAVE BEEN SENT!!!!! if you DO NOT GET IT by the end of this month PLEAS E MAIL ME AT subaruguru86@hotmail.com INCLUDE paypal address,board name,and email address i will return youre money im sorry if you dont get it talk to your UPS stor or mail guy im tired of there ************ because all they say "they cant do anything about it".

Rob.

CALENDERS HAVE BEEN SENT!!!!! if you DO NOT GET IT by the end of this month PLEAS E MAIL ME AT subaruguru86@hotmail.com INCLUDE paypal address,board name,and email address i will return youre money im sorry if you dont get it talk to your UPS stor or mail guy im tired of there ************ because all they say "they cant do anything about it".

Rob.

No more excuses. No more rhetoric. Get this handled without excuses before they even arrive.