Ultimate Subaru Message Board

:banana: :banana: :banana: Blue looks SOOOO Good!!!! I bet he is as happy as you to be home...love that blue too..gorgous!!

If i knew he was going to be so breathtaking, i would have paid them another 600.00 for the "unrelated damage" as the adjuster called it (we call it parking lot dings).

nipper

Hate to hear about anyone hitting a deer. I have yet to hear of any deer carrying liability insurance to pay for the car owner's damage loss.......too often they are hit and run, if they are still able to run.

Here in Indiana, if you hit a deer, and if there is anything left of the carcas. You can file an accident report with the cops, then keep the deer, dress him out, and fill up your freezer with venison. That is one way to get the deer to fess up to paying for car repairs..........take it out in trade.

Hey Nipper i dont remember if you answered this or not when we were all at Connies BBQ but is that the original color of that outback? Ive never seen another one in that color blue. Its gorgeous. Was it just limited to the...um limiteds?

Yes thats the original color. It is "Sidney Pearl Blue" available only on the limited.

Blu says thanks for the compliment :)

nipper

Blu looks great now. Seeing that new headlight it looks like I have a lot of polishing in my future for Boomie (tis the name i have bestowed upon my Subie). And I still love that color and I wish Boomie was that color. Instead he just teases me in parking lots at night when the lights make him look that color.

Also, my one friend, who drive a '93 Toyota pickup, has found that a bumper made of steel tubes does a nice job of taking out deer. :grin: You may have to add one in front of you normal bumper.

Nice Subie! Guess I'm kinda partial, 'cause that's the same blue that Serenity's clad in.

No Limited decal on the back end, though... which is odd, 'cause she's got the cold weather package, the rear diff cover, weatherband stereo (no electric antenna), and cloth seats instead of the leather. Geico says it's a Limited from the VIN, too... *shrug*.

I'm just happy Serenity's got a twin ;o).

Nice Subie! Guess I'm kinda partial, 'cause that's the same blue that Serenity's clad in.

No Limited decal on the back end, though... which is odd, 'cause she's got the cold weather package, the rear diff cover, weatherband stereo (no electric antenna), and cloth seats instead of the leather. Geico says it's a Limited from the VIN, too... *shrug*.

I'm just happy Serenity's got a twin ;o).

Subaru did some odd things. Like Blu is the only one ive seen with a wood grain radio bezel. Then there are some other odd ball decal and "packages" around.

Unfortunitly there is no way to tell or explain some of these things. I dont have the rear diff cover, but i do have a power antenna,

nipper

Subaru did some odd things. Like Blu is the only one ive seen with a wood grain radio bezel. Then there are some other odd ball decal and "packages" around.

Unfortunitly there is no way to tell or explain some of these things. I dont have the rear diff cover, but i do have a power antenna,

nipper

Was the wood grain radio bezel a special item? because i have that and wood grain around other parts of the car too. (although its really plastic with a picture of wood on it.) I don't think Boomie is a limited but he has the heated cloth seat, weather band radio, cold weather package, and i don't believe he has the rear diff cover eather.

i had the weather band radio, and i am thinking of looking for a diff cover. I replaced the radio and instead my CB has weatherband (which has come in handy).

I cant seem to find the wood grained bezel anywhere else. BTW the woodgrain is molded in, not a sticker :)

i had the weather band radio, and i am thinking of looking for a diff cover. I replaced the radio and instead my CB has weatherband (which has come in handy).

I cant seem to find the wood grained bezel anywhere else. BTW the woodgrain is molded in, not a sticker :)

Oh, high quality artificial...;)