Ultimate Subaru Message Board

better video

monstaru

no,the aviation cats were the true innovators.and another guy from this board put dual carbs on his ej rally car.

i'm just the one taking the glory for not letting people talk me out of it.:lol:

so, who knows what number i am in the line of innovators,and i am the second on this board.but i have only heard mine run.:headbang:

as far as the exhaust,i just had to.it actually came out really well.

Hold mother of god that's a rad exhaust! You're pretty much the inventor of this setup, right? Dang that's just cool beyond words.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, id on't think that until i get the rest of the system worked out thatyou would want to drive it on the street.i have plans to put a modified VW exhaust up front so that you can alleviate the loud aspect.but still get the performance.who knew that performance exhaust for VeeWee's were like 200 to 300 bucks.

but she does sound good.kinda like a drag car when you open her up:grin:

:grin: i really did it more as an expiriment than anything else.i just wanted to be the first out of the guys i know working on it to have mine go,and go loud.

thats so freakin cool. luv da sound. you wouldnt be able to do that on an car here. it be consided dangous. not aloud any pointy objects sticking out lol

i still would love 2 do this on my car tho lol :grin::burnout:

to bad its disassembled now.i am moving on to other avenues.like stated above,i just wanted to be the one out of the group of guys that i know working on the same type of motor to make her humm.and she did.i have proof.the world can see it,and i am ok with that.oh, and i could do the same thing to any other ej22 motor in about 3 days.for fitting,fab and fire.cheers, brian;)

I think we need a vid of that too Please :grin: :grin:

• 3 weeks later...
:grin: i really did it more as an expiriment than anything else.i just wanted to be the first out of the guys i know working on it to have mine go,and go loud.

I know at the last WCSS Jerry was talking about doing the same thing with his brat, but I haven't heard anything about it since. I can't wait to see this thing in person. It is going to the WCSS this year isn't it?;)

I know at the last WCSS Jerry was talking about doing the same thing with his brat, but I haven't heard anything about it since. I can't wait to see this thing in person. It is going to the WCSS this year isn't it?;)

who do you think steered him in that direction?:cool: should be.i'll get you some measurements this week.cheers,brian