Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn: portland area

Hi Bugaru,

How do you get there from Tigard? Or if you have an intersection that is near there maybe I could get mapquest to get me there.:banana:

the brat is almost done, just have to get the matercylinder back on and finace some tires from les shwab and she will be ready to go.:headbang:

Here's a link to the nearest intersection on Yahoo!Maps:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=Ud6K6.p_0Trmeuk9jyVTakHI5HXu_BnPZBeH8jdV4MDtxLAJd.y135X_yc1lHw--&csz=scappoose%2C+or&country=us&resize=s

The best way to go is up I-5 to 405 North to Hwy 30 North. Take Hwy 30 all the way to Scappoose, then turn left on Scappoose Vernonia Hwy. There are lots of other turn-offs and trails besides this one.

Cool you're getting your Brat done soon. I bet you can't wait to get it dirty--the maiden voyage is always the best.

Ian

Thanx for the directions, Im gonna try to find that place when the brat is done, Ill let you know so you can bring out the hatch.:headbang:

Just the thought of getting the brat done is driving me nutz:slobber: , all I can think about is subaru, subaru, subaru, beer, subaru. It pisses off my girl friend cuz she cant drive let alone have subaru without a license.

Just took her out on the road today.:headbang: She handles like crap but she drove me around till it rained.(no wipers) Im going to get tires on the next weekend so I should be ready to go about the first saturday of january. I will give you a PM around that time if your interested.

I work mon-fri 8-5 saturdays 8-1, sorry:(

I did start driving the brat this last monday, she pulls to the left then she wanders for a while but at low speeds its fine so I am gonna try for the weekend right after the new year, Its the only free time Ive got.

I just got the brat to pass DEQ today, but the handling problem I think is coming from my bias ply tires, It supriesd me when I swaped for the tires off my wagon and the pull went away. It does need an alignment anyways. I will let you know when she is ready to go get some mud. :banana: