Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Four wheeler Magazine

michael appel

" i cant believe what you guys can do with soobs. it makes my truck look very run of the mill. "

thats AWESOME!!!!

I need to find a camera and take some pics of my ROO,offroad of course.

Mod list: *6X14 R1 Tractor tires (26") on redrilled Mazda Rims

*Striped interior

*Rebuild the front end because it was destroyed

*Lincoln rear Locker.

*Removed Fenders

*Removed Sway Bars

But mine isnt lifted.

But it is on tractor tires...god I need to finish it so I can play with it...

hopefully lightweight is key.removed fenders,interior just has dash,steering wheel, and front seats,no carpet,no headlining,no rear seat (which weighs a ton BTW) maybe when I get money I'll replace side windows with plexiglass..

you haven't been on many other offroad boards have you uberoo? i would take most comments with a grain of salt. if you look at the picture of the guys truck, pretty well a concrete cowboy. you'll also notice that zaps pictures seemed to kill the banter... and from there, it has been silenced... they are similar to here, in the way that you guys accept other vehicles other than subaru. a small amount of people do accept, but a lot of members seem to be prejudice towards toyotas, jeeps and such. usually it is the same way toward subarus on other boards. some people accept a change while the others stay raccist towards other vehicles and complain about change.

I just got an issue in the mail. (I have nothing against any wheelin rig, I just choose Subaru) I might see if I can come up with some good pics of my stock Sube for them. They even have stock rigs in their readers rides section if it's a good action shot. (stock cherokee, about 2 feet of air as an example)

I'm sure the novelty of a stock Sube up on three wheels all "flexed" could possibly get a chance. Maybe not. Could be fun to try. :grin:

Oops. I'm looking at the wrong mag. I have 4Wheel & Off Road. *smacks self*

• 1 month later...