Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Saturday Feb 9th 11:00 Bellingham WA Scotts shop Birthday Run and shop get together

Scott in Bellingham

Im one year older , would like to invite others to celebrate with me, saturday the 9th Febuary , would like to go on a Local offroad run in the mountains:banana: maybe up past Deming and have a shop get together with Birthday treats, no presents please just get together and have some fun Im in Bellingham WA , Hope Rob , Kenny , Rollie , Wil and Jeff are up to it, Rob maybe you can show us those trails you have been on OK? :banana:

Sounds Good! The trails that I know of are about 20 mins past Scott's on Mt Baker highway. I have only been a short distance on them because I was by myself and afraid of walking home. I've heard from a few different people that they go all over the mountain back there. :banana:

Scott I hate to say but it looks like I'm a Maybe:-\ . Tami has a bunch of stuff we have to look at for our Wedding. I told her just to pick out what she likes, but that didn't work out 100%. It's not a for sure no yet but i'm afraid I feel it comming. I'll see what I can do though.

Jeff

Sounds Good! The trails that I know of are about 20 mins past Scott's on Mt Baker highway. I have only been a short distance on them because I was by myself and afraid of walking home. I've heard from a few different people that they go all over the mountain back there. :banana:

20 minutes past scotts put you past the North Fork Brewery on the left? No?

Is everyone going to leave you place right at 11:00 or is everyone going to hang out for a while. I think I'm going to drive up the new wagon but I don't think it's ready for any type of four wheeling yet.

Jeff

whatever the group decides, I have trails on my property to test your rig , Jeff Im sure thers room if you just want to ride,

That was a pretty good time. There were a lot of things that went wrong, but Thats all part of the fun. Scotts car made it home the rest of the way from Deming back to his place with a little help, He probably could have made it at the cost of one EA82 but all in all it was a good time.

Jeff